1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are
sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than
9. Save for retirement starting with your first
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw
up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have
no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you
shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.
But don't worry; God never blinks.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful,
beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make
19. It's never too late to have a happy
childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in
life, don't take no for an answer.
21. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear
the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is
22. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don't wait for old age to
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness but
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these
words 'In five years, will this matter?'
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time some
31. However good or bad a situation is, it will
32. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else
34. God loves you because of who God is, not
because of anything you did or didn't do.
35. Don't audit life. Show up and make the most
of it now.
36. Growing old beats the alternative dying
37. Your children get only one childhood.
38. All that truly matters in the end is that you
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and
saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all
42. The best is yet to come.
43. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and
45. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a